so i'm guessing that's mr. mendie? or shall i call him mr. ladybug? :P i don't think i've ever seen a picture of the two of you together. you're a cute couple! :)
I was so happy to see this picture! It almost brought tears to my eyes (am I having an emotional day?) Anyway, thanks for sharing this wonderful photo!
7 comments:
AWWWW, SO cute!!
so i'm guessing that's mr. mendie? or shall i call him mr. ladybug? :P i don't think i've ever seen a picture of the two of you together. you're a cute couple! :)
what an adorable picture!!!
Awwww!! Yippppeeee! I got to see what the other half looks like!! :D <3!!
I was so happy to see this picture! It almost brought tears to my eyes (am I having an emotional day?) Anyway, thanks for sharing this wonderful photo!
P.S. Maybe it was the title of the post or the title of the picture that made it extra extra special. You two are beautiful together!
you two are so cute!!
Post a Comment