Some random thoughts and comments that are taking up space in my sleepy brain this morning.
~Tried on bridesmaid dress Friday night for the wedding in May that I am in. I fit into a smaller size then the one I wore in July, but still need alterations because of certain body parts that wouldn’t fit into the size dress that the rest of my body would fit into. Irritating.
~Went to the library on Saturday to surprisely find a video I have been waitlisted on since summer…just sitting in the shelves. WTF? Bride Wars…you and I have a date this week!
~Slept in on Saturday, did a small workout in the afternoon, watched a movie that night and literally fell asleep on the couch at 10PM. Got up, worked out yesterday did lots of housework and took a nap about 6. Why I am so tired this weekend??? Got a little sore throat and the sniffles this morning, maybe my body was telling me I needed rest.
~Contemplating going back to spreadsheet tracking versus journal for my points/calories and weight/workouts. Just seems easier to sort thru a food list and past favorites when its in excel, plus that’s what I work in most of the time, so it would be less obvious.
~Cell Phone contract is up next month, and I can’t decide if I want to get a new phone or keep the one I have. Need to look at new phones and see if any strike my fancy.
~Wish I knew how to make good stir-fry at home. I make it and it normally ends up just tasting like chicken and vegetables with soy sauce….not impressive at all.
~I am serious need of a color and trim and eyebrow wax….its been too long.
Anything on your mind this Monday that isn’t really that important but is taking up space in that mind of yours?
Monday morning ramblings
Monday, January 25, 2010
6 comments:
You put starting a family on hold, right? Maybe you're so tired because it happened when you weren't trying so hard? Just a thought.
sometimes we just need to listen to our bodies and rest. for whatever reason. fighting off infection is hard work. take care of yourself.
ps - i'm an excel junkie :) its better than crack.
I left you a little award on my blog under yestedays post :-)
I'm in desperate need of an eyebrow wax.... I understand. And if your body is telling you to rest, then rest!
Ah, the necessary eyebrow wax. I hate when those are overdue.
I'm totally with you on the Excel thing. Love that program!
Smaller size than July? Be thrilled, hooker! ;)
I love love love myfitnesspal.com for journaling my food. It's so easy to use and you can find anything and EVERYTHING in it.
I love Bride Wars. I just bought that not long ago. :) It's the perfect chick flick.
Post a Comment